April 10–11, 2021
May 15-16, 2021
OA Trail Crew is an opportunity for Arrowmen (ages 14 and older) to provide service to the trails at Camp Strake and establish a bond of brotherhood with fellow Arrowmen. OA Trail Crew is modeled after the National High Adventure Base programs. It is also an opportunity to learn how to do trail and conservation projects. The trail crew activities develop leadership and planning skills for all those involved through cheerful activities and serves as a method to continue to grow the spirit of the Order of the Arrow.
The latest state, county, and Center for Disease Control and Maintenance (CDC) requirements on the day of the event will be followed. Participants will be notified before the event of the specific requirements. All participants must follow any procedures recommended by the council's Enterprise Risk Management Committee such as completing a pre-event screening form, temperature checks, wearing a mask (unless for medical reasons), limiting group sizes that remain together during the event, frequent hand washing, and/or social distancing. See the council's COVID-19 "At-Risk" Participant Statement. Participants who are sick or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms should not attend.
The cost is $13 and includes meals. There is no charge for Golden Ticket Holders.
Register for April Register for May
Program and Schedule
Arrowmen will work on building the five-mile hiking loop trail, mountain bike trail and ATV trails that will be used by Scouts at Camp Strake. The event starts at 5 pm on Saturday with dinner, training, fellowship and fun activities and ends 5:30 pm Sunday after the banquet.
What to Bring
- Copy of a current BSA Annual Health and Medical Record
(Part A & B for all Scouting events) for every participant
- copy of Pre-event screening form
- Field uniform
- OA sash
- Work clothes and gloves (long sleeve shirts and pants)
- Appropriate clothes for the weather
- Water bottle
- Sleeping mat and sleeping bags (might be spending one night on the trail)
- Shower gear and toiletries
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Day pack to carry personal items to work site
- Personal medications (must be listed on medical record)
- Read the COVID-19 "At-Risk" Camp Participant Statement
OA Trail Crew will provide:
- Sleeping quarters (for 1st 25 registrants)
- Plenty of food