OA High Adventure Programs are a unique opportunity for Order of the Arrow youth members to spend two weeks at a high adventure base for a life changing experience. Arrowmen spend part of their time performing service and then take part in a crew-designed adventure. The OA Summit Experience is for those Arrowmen ages 14-17; all other programs are for Arrowmen ages 16-20.
- Northern Tier OA Wilderness Voyage – One of the last untouched wilderness areas lies on our nation’s northern border - the Northern Tier Charles L. Sommers Canoe Base. Participants spend two weeks on the waters of northern Minnesota, performing service the first week, and taking part in a crew-designed voyage the second week.
- OA Canadian Odyssey – Participants build and maintain portage trails and campsites in Quetico Provincial Park and Crown Lands Area.
- Philmont OA Trail Crew – Want an inexpensive, fun way to visit Philmont? Participants spend two weeks in the Philmont back country, performing service the first week, and taking part in a crew-designed trek the second week.
- Florida Sea Base Crew – The OA Ocean Adventure (OAOA) is a unique opportunity to experience the programs at the Florida Sea Base, while providing a new type of service to the Atlantic Ocean. For one week, Arrowmen undergo intensive PADI SCUBA certification. The second week Arrowmen spend their time taking wildlife samples in the Florida Keys, and performing island restoration and other meaningful projects to the surrounding areas.
- OA Summit Experience – Starting in the summer 2014, Arrowmen perform service and then participate in activities such as white water kayaking and rafting, mountain biking, and climbing.